Registration is closed
As part of MBC-J’s strong commitment to its members’ personal development, Innovation Center working unit is cordially inviting you to attend a seminar entitled: Five Disciplines of Innovation
How to nurture a culture of Innovation inside MBC-J, and develop a common language and methodology of working? Dr. Youssef Iguider, SRI's Japan Representative Director and Senior Director of Business Development, introduces the concepts and key points of SRI’s Five Disciplines for Innovation and analyzes and explains the procedure for implementing innovation.
Why you should attend:
- Re-ignite your creative spark
- Build creativity and innovation capabilities at the personal level and within your organisation
- Identify and remove barriers to innovation
- Learn a language and structure for developing and managing creativity and innovation in your organization
- Learn influencing and persuasion skills to present your ideas, get people on board and turn your ideas into action
- Develop strategic design-thinking skills
- Map an execution strategy
The Moroccan Business Club in Japan (MBC-J) is an independent not-for-profit professional association of Moroccan professionals in Japan and Moroccan graduates/students of Japanese universities.
The Moroccan Business Club in Japan (MBC-J) is an independent not-for-profit professional association of Moroccan professionals in Japan and Moroccan graduates/students of Japanese universities.Join community